Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kanye West 'confesses Kim love'

Kanye West has professed his 'love' for Kim Kardashian on his new track.Speculation over the pair's relationship has been rife for years. Kanye's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose has even blamed Kim for her break-up with the rapper in 2010.In his new song Theraflu, Kanye has confessed his adoration for the reality TV beauty who became estranged from her husband Kris Humphries after just 72 days of marriage last year. The rapper also taunts basketball star Kris who plays for Jay-Z's team the New Jersey Nets."I'll admit, I fell in love with Kim/ Round the same time she fell in love with him/ Well, that's cool, baby girl, do your thang," he raps on the track. "Lucky I didn't have Jay drop him from the team."Kanye's ex-girlfriend Amber is now engaged to Wiz Khalifa. The 34-year-old star refers to the relationship in the song. "And the whole industry want to f**k your old chick/ Only n***a I got respect for is Wiz," he says. Kim's sister Khloé recently addressed her sister's rumoured romance with the star. She confessed the two almost became a couple at one point but the timing was wrong. "They were talking and trying to go on a date here and there, but it just didn't work out,' she said. "I know they hung out, but I know it's never gotten to there [turned romantic]... I genuinely think that because we have so much in common - like our families, losing parents and we do have a lot of connections - I think that if they were to go there, it would be a long relationship.'

No comments:

Post a Comment