Monday, April 9, 2012

Rihanna admits fan anxiety

Rihanna finds people screaming for her 'anxiety at its finest'.The superstar is constantly hounded by the press and fans alike. Rihanna finds the constant attention uncomfortable at times.'It's like a rollercoaster. It's anxiety at its finest and it's overwhelming. You almost hold your breath until the cameras stop flashing. It will never be second nature,' she told British magazine more!Rihanna has revealed how she stays grounded despite all the craziness surrounding her.The 24-year-old singer's friends are the reason she remains down to earth.My experiences in life and having a good group of friends,' she revealed when asked how her feet are kept on the ground. 'They are brutally honest and I need that! I'm very loyal and I'll tell it like it is. But I turn to my friends all the time - I trust them so much. I don't care what the media think, but I respect their opinions and their advice is never shady.'

No comments:

Post a Comment