Friday, March 9, 2012

Jessie J: Fans keep me alive

Jessie J admits that she would struggle immensely 'without her fans.The 23-year-old songstress feels a deep devotion to her admirers.Jessie, who recovered from an incapacitating foot surgery on ruptured tendons in her foot last summer, credits her success to the overwhelming support she receives.I calll [fans] heartbeats,' Jessie told People magazine. 'Heartbeats keep you alive, and I wouldn't be here as a musician without my fans.Gaga's amazing,' Jessie gushed. 'There are only so many people who can arrive at an awards ceremony in an egg [like she did at the 2011 Grammy Awards]. I couldn't pull that off. But for me, it's about the vocals.Jessie recently sung at Clive Davis', the late Whitney Houston's colleague and confidante, pre-Grammy party. She felt privileged to acknowledge one of her favourite musicians just hours after the I Will Always Love You singer passed away. It was the weirdest but most wonderful thing,' Jessie explained. 'It did feel very, very soon, but it was an honour to celebrate her life. She is one of my idols.Jessie has received numerous accolades in her career. Fellow singer Justin Timberlake once referred to her as the best singer in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment