Friday, February 10, 2012

LeAnn Rimes happy to confront Handler

LeAnn Rimes wanted to appear on Chelsea Handler's late night show because the host had been 'talking s**t' about her.The country songstress was a guest on Chelsea Lately on Thursday night, armed with a humorous attitude towards the show's presenter.Chelsea famously poked fun at the star during her divorce from back-up dancer Dean Sheremet.Both women jokingly addressed the spat when LeAnn appeared on the show."Welcome to my show: I know that you''ve seen me talking sh*t about you on the show,' Chelsea quipped, before LeAnn responded: "Absolutely. I have, which is more why I wanted to come on."LeAnn is now happily married to Eddie Cibrian ' with whom she had an extramarital affair prior to her split from Dean.The singer says Chelsea's light-hearted quips were what saw her through her roughest times during the break-up ' even if she was the butt of the jokes."I watched your show religiously I was bawling my eyes out and I was watching... and I was watching your show thinking I could get a laugh out of it, instead I was laughing at you laughing at me. It was the first time I could laugh and cry at the same time. Those are great memories for me,' she mused."Well, your divorce was great memories for me too,' Chelsea added.

No comments:

Post a Comment