Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Steven Tyler mocks Lopez's slip

Steven Tyler has mocked Jennifer Lopez's alleged Oscar wardrobe malfunction.The Latina star caused a stir when her low-cut dress seemingly revealed more of her chest than intended as she presented an award on Sunday.During filming for the latest series of American Idol, Jennifer's fellow judge Steven Tyler couldn't resist teasing the singer for her alleged dress slip."I"m as confused as a baby in a topless bar. You know, Jennifer dared me to take my pants off and jump in the water and it was all over the press. And now she's out-pressing me! Wait, wait, who am I?' he asked in jest before sneezing and pulling down his shirt to expose his chest.Since the incident, Jennifer's team has spoken out to deny the accident.Two of the actress' stylists have said that due to the structure of the Zuhair Murad gown, it would have been virtually impossible to reveal too much.I don't even know what to say to that,' Jennifer exclaimed at the Aerosmith rocker's antics.'I think that was an Oscar re-enactment,' Randy Jackson added.The incident has been making headlines all over the world and a spoof Twitter account has been set up under the name of @JLosNipple.

No comments:

Post a Comment