Saturday, February 4, 2012

M.I.A. Takes Her 'Bad Girl' Attitude To Morocco In New Video: Watch

M. I. A takes "The Fast and the Furious" to Ouarzazate, Morocco in her new video for "Bad Girls," which features Arabic street racers, ghost riders and women in patterned, blinged-out burkas touting semi-automa It's an interesting take on culture, blending lyrics about having sex in cars with Americanized imagery of Moroccan culture, but it's definitely not for the easily offended. Watch below."Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well," M.I.A. sings on the hypnotic hook, which is unfurled over a midtempo thump provided by producer Danja."Bad Girls" wasn't M.I.A.'s only debut today -- the Sri Lankan singer can also be seen on Madonna's "Give Me All Your Luvin'," which made its debut this morning on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest." The video features M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj as cheerleaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment